Local and foreign company or business associations registered in Cambodia can join CCC by filling application forms, attaching relevant documents and pay membership fees. The application form is available here.
In order to be eligible, the company must be registered at Ministry of Commerce while the business associations must be registered at Ministry of Interior or competent Ministries.
Access to business opportunities
Enhance and promote your business branding through regional, national and international events
Networking activities with other members and other chambers and embassies
Access to business and investment data
Participate and advocate in law and regulation changes
Business matching with international buyers and suppliers
Industrial linkage to the local producers and manufacturer
Training and capacity building
Issuance of Barcode (for member of GS1 Cambodia only)
In accordance with Sub-decree 16 dated February 7, 2017 on the Organization and Functioning of CCC, the following are roles of CCC:
- Implements economic and trade policies;
- Provides recommendations on economy and investment to be submitted to the government;
- Being a negotiation partner with the government;
- Makes connection with the foreign-source economy and finance;
- Establishes and controls business and training institutes;
- Cooperates with regional and global chambers of commerce.